EventBooking is looking for a full-time Client Success Technician.
We think of ourselves as a service company that makes great software, and Client Success is the foundation of everything we do. As a Client Success Technician, you will communicate with and assist our clients through support tickets, emails, and phone calls. While we do not operate a call center, clients choose EB because they can pick up the phone and talk to us without phone trees, lengthy hold queues, or extra fees.
Since data-driven reports and document templates are key for our clients, you’ll need to learn and master our tools for building these. Working with our Client Success Managers as well as directly with clients, you’ll distill business requirements and craft the reports and document templates used in both day-to-day operations as well as business analytics.
Additional roles include assisting with the setup of new accounts, conducting online support and training, gathering feedback for our product team, and providing technical support to both clients as well as the EB team.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You get excited about SQL databases, data analytics, and reports, and have experience with systems such as MS Access, DevExpress, Excel, or Crystal Reports.
- You love cutting edge technology; you just get it! But you also empathize with those who may not be as savvy, and enjoy explaining and educating others about it.
- You enjoy working through both routine tasks as a well as tackling the occasional curveball or larger project.
- You have experience with HTML or creating and formatting digital documents — and have an eye for detail and aesthetics.
- You communicate professionally, yet personably, in person, on the phone, and over email.
A typical day:
- Start the day with a morning meeting and ticket review with our Client Success Team.
- Respond to any client requests that have come in via HelpScout, email or phone. A typical day may have 15-20 incoming tickets and 5-10 phone calls.
- Brainstorm report requirements for clients, working with Client Success Managers and/or developers. Then, help create or edit those reports.
- Chat with a venue professional and teach them something cool about VenueOps.
- Assist with account maintenance tasks like creating new users, deactivating users, editing a contract or invoice template.
Who you’ll work with:
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success. You’ll report to Brian, who oversees the Client Success Team, on-boards new accounts, and is part of the VenueOps product team.
- Kayln Denniston - Client Success Manager, and the face of EB, Kayln loves building relationships with those in the venue industry, crafting processes to help them get the most out of VenueOps.
- Kieley Crisp - Client Success Manager, and our resident farmer, Kieley handles the gnarliest account projects, while keeping the team challenged with the latest tools, trends, and best practices.
- Alex Weygandt - our veteran Client Success Technician, Alex manages our Help Scout and phone support channels.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Please email your cover letter to success@EventBooking.com.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee).
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
- Database experience is preferred, though this is not a developer position.
- There may be an occasional opportunity to travel for on-site client training.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quick. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values.
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
Thank you for your interest in joining the EB Team!