At EventBooking, Technical Operations is responsible for both facilitating internal development efforts and maintaining site reliability for our line-of-business software as a service products. This position will work closely with all other teams to optimize performance and security on our infrastructure, and to assist incident management in the production environments. Key responsibilities for this role include facilitating application upgrades, building infrastructure enhancements, and managing ongoing tasks.
- We are only considering candidates who are already in the area or are within 2 hours driving distance.
- We are unable to sponsor non-US citizens.
- No recruiters please.
- Please include a cover letter.
- Please send your resume as PDF.
Responsibilities include implementing or contributing to
- Configuration management and auditing.
- Executing and troubleshooting deployment procedures.
- Troubleshooting and improving automation and procedures.
- Supporting infrastructure in AWS.
- Network onboarding for new staff members.
- Monitoring system performance and recommend corrective action.
- Documenting current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Associates Degree in a related field (Networking, Software Development, Database Administration).
- Knowledge of or desire to learn.
- AWS or other cloud platform administration.
- Basic Active Directory administration.
- Basic network administration and design.
- Linux platforms and Windows Server platforms.
- Git, GitHub, and related tools.
- Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS).
- Networking design and security principles.
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell.
- Delivery of .NET Core applications.
We don’t have motivational posters, but we are serious about collaboration, software craftsmanship, SOLID principles, and embracing change. We’re also jazzed about developing innovative tools to help real people. (And we do lots of buzzword-compliant things such as DDD, DRY, TDD [-ish], CQRS, UAT, and UX.) Our culture aims to foster a culture embracing continuous improvement and blameless process analysis, delivering a best in class SaaS experience to our clients.