EventBooking is looking for a highly motivated developer to be directly involved in custom data conversion, ETL, and integration projects for our VenueOps product. VenueOps has been carefully designed to integrate with other best-in-breed products to deliver complete solutions to our clients.
- We are only considering candidates who are already in the area or are within 2 hours driving distance.
- We are unable to sponsor non-US citizens.
- No recruiters please.
- Please include a cover letter.
- Please send your resume as PDF.
- Work with the project manager and/or business analyst to gather requirements and provide implementation options and estimates.
- Research: APIs of third-party products; & Integration approaches.
- Develop: Data conversion scripts to load data into VenueOps from competing products; & Develop integrations between VenueOps and other systems.
- Create test plans for integrations: Internal (during development); Customer acceptance (upon completion); Smoke (for deploying to production); & Regression (when upgrades occur).
- Maintain integrations: Set up logging and alerting; Monitor integrations that are in production; &Troubleshoot and address errors that occur.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- OR 1-2 years work experience.
Some experience/familiarity with:
- C# or another programming language.
- REST APIs.
Experience with these would be a plus:
- Amazon Web Services.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- An iPaaS service such as Zapier or FlowGear.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Please email your cover letter to email@example.com.