How to Apply:
Please complete both steps to be considered for this position:
- Click “Apply” and follow the steps on the screen.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter (PDF) as well as another copy of your resume (PDF).
EventBooking is looking for a full-time Full Stack Software Engineer.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING IN OUR KNOXVILLE, TN OFFICE 3 DAYS A WEEK (M-W-F). We are remote on Tuesday and Thursday.
EventBooking is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing in venue management tools for venues worldwide. The Core Development Team at EventBooking is responsible for planning and development for the VenueOps product. We use cutting-edge tools and practices to provide consistently excellent customer experience. The Core Development Team works closely with QA/Education, TechOps, Client Success, and the Product Team.
- Full stack developer on large-scale web app.
- Participate in requirements gathering and software design.
- Maintain SQL reporting engine.
Experience and skills:
- C# / ASP.NET / .NET Core
- Object-oriented techniques and patterns (e.g., SOLID).
- Front-end frameworks (we use VueJS).
- NoSQL (we use RavenDB)
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a developer.
- You are a team player.
- You are self-motivated and think outside the box.
- You aren’t scared of learning on the job and working hard every day.
- You are excited to work on a small team who is making a massive impact on the venue industry worldwide. (Convention Centers, Arenas, Performing Arts Centers).
Who you’ll work with:
- Rusty Moorman - Senior Software Engineer / VenueOps Team Lead.
- Jordan Brown - Senior Software Engineer.
- Mike Sexton - Front End Software Engineer.
- Troy McNeil - Software Engineer.
- Linda Moyer - Director of QA and Education
- Brian Chia - Director of Product and Consulting
- James Trimble - Chief Operating Officer
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values:
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
- Competitive salary based on experience.