To apply for this position, please read our job description and follow the instructions at the bottom.
EventBooking is looking for a full-time Front End Software Engineer.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING IN OUR KNOXVILLE, TN BASED OFFICE.
EventBooking is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing in venue management tools for venues worldwide. The Core Development Team at EventBooking is responsible for planning and development for the VenueOps product. We use cutting-edge tools and practices to provide consistently excellent customer experience. The Core Development Team works closely with QA/Education, TechOps, Client Success, and the Product Team.
- Primary front-end developer on large-scale web app
- Leadership on user interface design (UI/UX)
- Troubleshooting thorny front-end issues like
- Browser compatibility
- Media CSS rules for printable views
- Performance optimization
Experience and skills:
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Front-end frameworks (we use VueJS)
- Component-based web architecture
- Object-oriented techniques and patterns (e.g., SOLID)
- Related tools (e.g., Webpack)
- Mobile/responsive design
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience working as a front-end web developer.
- You are a team player.
- You are self-motivated and think outside the box.
- You aren’t scared of learning on the job and working hard every day.
- You are excited to work on a small team who is making a massive impact on the venue industry worldwide. (Convention Centers, Arenas, Performing Arts Centers).
Who you’ll work with:
- Rusty Moorman - Senior Software Engineer / VenueOps Team Lead
- Jordan Brown - Senior Software Engineer
- Troy McNeil - Software Engineer
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success / Product Owner
- James Trimble - Chief Operating Officer / Product Owner
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee).
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values:
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
How to Apply:
Please complete both steps to be considered for this position:
- Click “Apply” and follow the steps on the screen.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter (PDF) as well as another copy of your resume (PDF).