At EventBooking, Cloud Operations is responsible for both facilitating internal development efforts and maintaining site reliability for our line-of-business software as a service products. This position will work closely with all other teams to optimize performance and security on our infrastructure, and to assist incident management in the production environments. Key responsibilities for this role include facilitating application upgrades, building infrastructure enhancements, and managing ongoing tasks.
- We are only considering candidates who are already in the area or are within 2 hours driving distance.
- We are unable to sponsor non-US citizens.
- No recruiters please.
- Please include a cover letter.
- Please send your resume as PDF.
Responsibilities include implementing or contributing to:
- Configuration and infrastructure management with tools like Terraform.
- Executing and troubleshooting SaaS application deployment procedures.
- Development of and continual improvement of automation and procedures.
- Analyzing and supporting infrastructure in AWS.
- Monitoring system performance and recommend corrective action.
- Documenting current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and reliable delivery of service.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Associates Degree in a related field (Networking, Software Development, Database Administration).
- Knowledge of or desire to learn:
- AWS or other cloud platform administration.
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell.
- Containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS.
- Linux and Linux Administration.
- Git, GitHub, and related tools.
- Application build pipeline tools such as Concourse CI, TeamCity, Jenkins, CodeBuild.
- OWASP security principles.
EventBooking is the world’s most trusted booking and venue management software company. We empower the teams of people who manage arenas, convention centers, and performing arts centers to collaborate, streamline their workflow, and maximize their potential.