To apply for this position, please read our job description and follow the instructions at the bottom.
EventBooking is looking for a full-time Client Success Technician.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING IN OUR KNOXVILLE, TN BASED OFFICE.
We are a service company that makes great software for the venue industry, and Client Success is the foundation of everything we do. As a Client Success Technician, will communicate with and assist our clients through support tickets, emails, and phone calls. Clients choose EventBooking because they can pick up the phone and talk to us without phone trees, lengthy hold queues, or extra fees.
Client Success Technicians work with other members of our Client Success Team as well as directly with clients, providing technical training and support, troubleshooting technical issues, assisting with the setup of new accounts, conducting online support and training, and gathering feedback for our product team.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You love cutting edge software and technology.
- You are empathetic and patient when assisting and educating others on complex topics.
- You enjoy working through both routine tasks as well as tackling the occasional curveball or larger project.
- You communicate professionally, yet personably, in person, on the phone, and over email.
A typical day:
- Start the day with a morning meeting and ticket review with our Client Success Team.
- Respond to any client requests that have come in via HelpScout, email or phone.
- Handle account maintenance tasks like creating new users, deactivating users, editing a contractor invoice template.
- Gather feedback and requests from clients.
- Chat with a venue professional and teach them something cool about VenueOps.
- Assist with software testing / QA efforts.
Who you’ll work with:
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success.
- Alex Weygandt - Client Success Technician.
- Kayln Denniston - Client Success Manager.
- Kieley Crisp - Client Success Manager.
- Shayla McDaniel - Client Success Specialist.
- Noah Phillips - Client Success Technician.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee).
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when sick.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quick. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values.
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
- Report building experience can be helpful, but not required.
How to Apply:
Please complete both steps to be considered for this position:
- Click “Apply” and follow the steps on the screen.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter as well as another copy of your resume.