To apply for this position, please read our job description and follow the instructions at the bottom.
EventBooking is looking for a full time Client Success Specialist.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORKING IN OUR KNOXVILLE, TN BASED OFFICE.
The Client Success Specialist is the primary project manager and main point of contact for venue professionals implementing EventBooking’s VenueOps software. The Client Success Specialist establishes a relationship with the client post-sale, performing business analysis, software configuration, establishes workflow and best practices, conducts training, gathers feedback, and ultimately sets them up for long term success. The Client Success Specialist also works with our development team on data conversion and integration projects as needed.
This role requires strong project management and business analysis skills as well as ability to understand and articulate technical concepts. New accounts involve many moving pieces and have many different stakeholders; the Client Success Specialist brings the different pieces and parties together, manages project requirements and expectations, and delegates and executes project tasks. An understanding of relational databases in the context of report writing is a valuable skill for this position as well.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have strong project management abilities and experience.
- Venue/event industry experience is tremendously helpful, but not required.
- You’re great at “zooming out” to see the big picture, but not afraid to drill down to the details when needed.
- You like to keep everyone in the loop - you don’t hold back communicating about goals, expectations, tasks, and feedback; you expect the same from others.
- You prefer to argue both sides of an issue, and strive to see things from others’ perspectives.
- You love the latest cutting edge technologies and innovations, and have an ability to explain them and demonstrate their value.
- You enjoy talking with clients, both in person and on the phone, to understand their challenges and discuss solutions.
- You are able to travel several times a year (typically 4-5 days at a time) to conduct on-site training for new clients.
- Experience with report writing tools and relational databases (e.g. DevExpress, Crystal Reports or MS Access) is preferred but not required.
A typical day:
- Start the day with a morning meeting and ticket review with our Client Success Team.
- Meet with a new client over online call to discuss project timeline and requirements.
- Chat with our Sales team about a new or prospective account.
- Coordinate a call with a client, a 3rd party software vendor, and an EB developer team to discuss an integration project.
- Work on building out a VenueOps account, including custom document templates and reports.
- Work with Client Success Technicians to build reports or dashboards.
- Respond to emails, Help Scout tickets or phone calls as needed.
Who you’ll work with:
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success.
- Kayln Denniston - Client Success Manager.
- Kieley Crisp - Client Success Manager.
- Alex Weygandt - Client Success Technician.
- Shayla McDaniel - Client Success Specialist.
- Noah Phillips - Client Success Technician.
- Rob Scott - Chief Technical Officer.
- James Trimble - Chief Operating Officer.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee).
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1 minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
- Typical travel requirements - 4-5 days, every month or two.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quick. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values:
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
How to Apply:
Please complete both steps to be considered for this position:
- Click “Apply” and follow the steps on the screen.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter as well as another copy of your resume.