EventBooking is looking for a full time Client Success Specialist.
The Client Success Specialist is the main point of contact for venue professionals adopting and using EventBooking software. After a new sale is made, the Client Success Specialist establishes a relationship with the client, consults and establishes product workflow and best practices, sets up the account, trains the users, gathers feedback, and ultimately sets them up for long term success.
This role requires strong project management skills as well as ability to understand and articulate technical concepts. New accounts can involve many moving pieces and have many different stakeholders; the Client Success Specialist brings the different pieces and parties together, manages project requirements and expectations, and delegates/executes tasks.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have strong project management abilities and experience.
- Venue/event industry experience is tremendously helpful, but not required.
- You’re great at “zooming out” to see the big picture, but not afraid to drill down to the details when needed.
- You like to keep everyone in the loop - you don’t hold back communicating about goals, expectations, tasks, and feedback; you expect the same from others.
- You prefer to argue both sides of an issue, and strive to see things from others’ perspectives.
- You love the latest cutting edge technologies and innovations, and have an ability to explain them and demonstrate their value.
- You enjoy talking with clients, on the phone or in person, to understand their challenges and develop solutions.
- You are able to travel several times a year (typically 4-5 days at a time) to conduct on-site training for new clients.
A typical day:
- Start the day with a morning meeting and ticket review with our Client Success Team.
- Respond to client questions over email, phone, or Help Scout.
- Meet with a new client over online call to discuss project timeline and requirements.
- Chat with our Sales team about a new or prospective account.
- Coordinate a call with a client, a 3rd party software vendor, and an EB developer team to discuss an integration project.
- Work on building out a VenueOps account, including custom document templates and reports.
- Work with Client Success Technicians to assist existing clients.
Who you’ll work with:
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success. You’ll report to Brian, who oversees the Client Success Team, on-boards new accounts, and is part of the VenueOps product team.
- Kayln Denniston - Client Success Manager, and the face of EB, Kayln loves building relationships with those in the venue industry, crafting processes to help them get the most out of VenueOps.
- Kieley Crisp - Client Success Manager, and our resident farmer, Kieley handles the gnarliest account projects, while keeping the team challenged with the latest tools, trends, and best practices.
- Alex Weygandt - our veteran Client Success Technician, Alex manages our Help Scout and phone support channels.
- Rob Scott - our Chief Technical Officer, Rob is the mastermind behind many of our data conversion and integration projects.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Please email your cover letter to success@EventBooking.com.
- Experience with database or reporting systems, such as MS Access, DevExpress, or Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Typical travel requirements - 4-5 days, every few months.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee)
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1 minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office
- 9 paid company holidays per year
- 14 PTO days
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quick. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values.
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
Thank you for your interest in joining the EB Team!