This position requires working in our Knoxville, TN office 3 days a week (M-W-F). We are remote on Tuesday and Thursday.
How to Apply:
Please complete both steps to be considered for this position:
- Click “Apply” and follow the steps on the screen
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter (PDF) as well as another copy of your resume (PDF).
EventBooking is looking for a full-time .NET API Software Developer.
EventBooking is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing in venue management tools for venues worldwide. The Professional Services Team at EventBooking is responsible for planning and development of internal tooling, APIs, data conversions, and integrations with third-party products. We use cutting-edge tools and practices to provide consistently excellent customer experience. The Professional Services Team works closely with the Core Development Team, QA/Education, TechOps, Client Success, and the Product Team.
- Design, implement, and support a public API for our VenueOps product.
- Developer on various internal and client-facing projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and software design.
Experience and skills:
- C# / ASP.NET / .NET Core
- Object-oriented techniques and patterns (e.g., SOLID)
- NoSQL (we use RavenDB)
- Public API support
- AWS API Gateway, Cognito
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a developer.
- You are a team player.
- You are self-motivated and think outside the box.
- You aren’t scared of learning on the job and working hard every day.
- You are excited to work on a small team who is making a massive impact on the venue industry worldwide. (Convention Centers, Arenas, Performing Arts Centers).
Who you’ll work with:
- Rob Scott - Chief Technology Officer / Professional Services Team Lead.
- Broc White - Integrations Developer.
- Brian Chia - Director of Product and Consulting.
- James Trimble - Chief Operating Officer.
- Linda Moyer - Director of QA and Education
- Rusty Moorman - Senior Software Engineer / VenueOps Team Lead.
- Jordan Brown - Senior Software Engineer.
- Mike Sexton - Front End Software Engineer.
- Troy McNeil - Software Engineer.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values:
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
- Competitive salary based on experience